Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > joining FoX

AGOW
Administrator

hey FoX members, i got a level 16 acc that im using alot latley and i want to join this clan with that lvl 16 acc, i got a 30 streak on it, a 3.00kdr, 1.75 or 2.00w/lr and i enjoy playing this game even if i lose! i hope i can join this clan please let me notice!

i also got a faqs acc so you can send me some pms on that acc name: arisgodofwar

October 8, 2013 at 2:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[FoX]Ignacio
Site Owner
Ur in! :) Let's swap fc
October 8, 2013 at 7:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Kaccii

Hey, I'm still at level 8 but I would like to join. I'm not that bad at it and play it almost everyday. You can pm me on my account. Hope you let me in. ;)

--
October 28, 2013 at 1:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[FoX]Ignacio
Site Owner

Yeah ur in! 

I don't play much but my FC is 2926-4781-3597

November 6, 2013 at 9:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[FoX]MeGa*

I'm a level 47, I play quite a bit and I average about a 2 or above kdr each game, could I join?

November 9, 2013 at 1:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

[FoX]MeGa*

My friend code is 1466-6673-8357

November 9, 2013 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

The-Autumn_Agent

How can I join? I was previously on level 30 but then had to move and now I'm at level 2 waiting for my controllers to come in. I'm really going to miss the silencer!!! So back to the subject. Can anyone tell me how to join? And are there any FoX players still out there that can help? I have never teamed up with any clan. 

Any help is really appreciated! 

September 17, 2014 at 10:53 AM Flag Quote & Reply

[FoX]Ignacio
Site Owner

The-Autumn_Agent at September 17, 2014 at 10:53 AM

How can I join? I was previously on level 30 but then had to move and now I'm at level 2 waiting for my controllers to come in. I'm really going to miss the silencer!!! So back to the subject. Can anyone tell me how to join? And are there any FoX players still out there that can help? I have never teamed up with any clan. 

Any help is really appreciated! 

Hey Autumn Agent,

FoX has been disbanded for quite some time.... We're sorry...

If I were to find a clan go to: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997757-goldeneye-007

Ignacio Out

--
October 4, 2014 at 7:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.